Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday, Take Two!

Hi there - back again!! Today's color challenge was screaming simple and summer to me so I pulled out some upcoming releases by DRS Designs...



What a fun an simple card!! Everything was stamped in black and then colored with markers. The sky and grass were sponged. I used my scallop punch out on the sky again to make "clouds". I added some fun ribbon and clear dew drops to finish it off!

This would make a great guy birthday card...after all, who wants to mow the lawn on their birthday!!! Or better yet, a new mower might be a great gift!!!! These days though a solar powered or manual (remember those with the spinning center?!) might be easier on the wallet!!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Cathy-

I absolutely love your work. I am a design team member for ACWP also. I was taking to Sharon and told her how much I love your stuff- great work- keep it up- I like to CASE you :)

Taylor said...

LOL! What a funny sentiment and such a cute card! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card. How do you make a sky with the scallop punch?

Related Posts with Thumbnails