Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Big Bear Hug!!

Today starts the first of the sneak peeks for the new CC Designs images being released on August 11!! Bear Hugs is the first of several cute, cute, cute (!) sets in the line up this month!!!

So, without further babble...lets get on with the peeks!!!

My 'honey' bear!!!



I couldn't resist!!! I had to decorate a honey bottle with my new little bear!! The bear is colored with chalk pencils. I laminated the front so it wouldn't get all sticky and would be easy to clean. The ribbon was a scrap I found in my studio!! The top (hard to see and the close up photo wouldn't come out - sorry!) says - What's the buzzzzzz? The wire goes through the yellow circle and is adhered there. I wrapped it around so it was squiggly and then adhered my bee!!! It looks like he is getting ready to land on the bears nose!!!

Next up is a birthday card for our niece who just turned two!



Aren't they just the sweetest? The dp is from a pack (available at ATS) by Die Cuts with a View - Blossoms and Butterflies - a must have for summer cards, especially if you are making them for girls!!! The flowers of course are Primas. These bears are also colored with chalk pencils. I stitched around the outside of the focal panel with floss and seed beads!

What a fun new set!!! Check back tomorrow for another fun peek of ANOTHER new set!!!!
See you soon...

Note: Do you have an idea for bear and monkey names?? Christine wants to know...head on over to the ATS blog (for a peek at more projects made by the design team too) and leave a comment with your ideas...Christine will draw a name and that person wins a free set!!! Check the blog for more details!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, that little bee on the wire is just too stinkin' cute! LOVE this project!!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally adorable Cathy!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

These are both adorable, Cathy!!

Renée said...

I LOVE your honey bear jar, such a fab idea! The card is cute, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails