Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday continued!

I just had to squeeze in today's sketch challenge...especially when the card that was showcased, had an inchie on it!!! We could choose to incorporate that added piece or leave it out...I kept it in!!!

Images by DRS Designs...don't forget to check out the inchie challenge (the first of many challenges!) on the new DRS Designs Blog!!!



I kept to the sketch almost exactly except that I flipped it.(I seem to be into clean and simple these days!!!) Check out my coloring!!!! Did I spend a whole bunch of cash on Copics???? Nope, I spied a few threads yesterday about the Bic Mark-its and how they are alcohol based, just like the Copics and how they blend well...the threads also indicated that they were on sale at Target AND there was a $3 coupon online!! I got 40 markers for $7!!!! How cool is that?! I love them. They are fine point, so no brush tip but for that price I can learn to adjust!!! Now I want to color everything in sight!!!!

Thanks for checking in...tomorrow starts sneak peeks of new CC Designs sets that will be available on August 11!!!
See you soon...

4 comments:

Patti said...

Great job on the coloring!! I have been so tempted to get these markers especially with the sale this week!

Kristine said...

WOW--that looks TERRIFIC with this sketch challenge!! Love your colors too. =)

Unknown said...

Interesting on the Bic mark-its! Gonna have to go look that one up! Great design!

Jennifer E. said...

Cathy, this card is stunning! I love sunflowers & I love how you colored them--they look so real! Great use of the sketch too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails