Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hoo-rah!

Tomorrow is the release of H & M Stamps August release...Hoo-rah and Hoo-rah sentiments!!! Be sure to stop by Heather Rolin's blog to see how you can do your part in supporting our military families in these trying times.

I decided to make some 3 x 3 cards this time!! These would be great as gift cards and or a little something to slip in a lunch box or briefcase...



Again, I pulled out my sizzix stars die!!! I love this eagle image!! The dog tags are great too...the stamped one of the many sentiments from this new set inside the dog tag!!! The fact that these stamps are clear made that possible without error!!! The stamp itself has some "beads" on it, that the dog tags would hang on, but since I had one of the "real" ones hanging around, I added them!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Very cute! Love those dog tags =)

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

These little cards turned out adorable! Way to go Cathy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails