Friday, August 8, 2008

My new friend Olivia

Introducing Olivia and her birdies!!! More new friends from CC Designs...Olivia and three other sets will be released on August 11, 2008.

Since there are birds in this set, I couldn't resist doing something related to, well, birds!!!



Our local grocery store has been selling these cute little jars filled with fruit recently and I just had to have them...I know the fruit is good for you (dd loves the peaches!) but I just had to have them for the jar!!!! My kids think I'm nuts! Anywho...I decided to fill one of the jars with birdseed and attach the cute little tag with Olivia on it.

Here is a close up of the jar top....



There are a ton of images in this set along with several sentiments.

Here's a card using this set and a tiny peek of another new set by CC Designs.



I love this paper pack by DCWV - blossoms and butterflies! What do you know, I'm actually using some of the patterned paper I own!!! You can find this fun stack at ATS. I colored with my Bic markers...check out that shading!!! (LOL) All the birds and the tag are raised on pop dots. I just had to use this sketch again...I saw a card on Anna Wight's blog and I thought it would be perfect for this. The ribbon is May Arts.

Don't forget to stop by the ATS blog to check out other samples made by the design team and to find out you could win one of the new sets!!

See you soon...

5 comments:

Kelly L said...

Love the little jar. What cute little birds. Olivia is darling as well. You did a TERRIFIC job shading with your BIC markers. Wow! And I agree, I love that paper, too.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Fantastic little jar and love the card too!! Glad I could inspire you!! =)

My Paper World said...

What cute projects! xx

Wanda said...

SO cute!

Jennifer Love said...

What great samples! I can't wait til they're released. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails