Friday, August 15, 2008

Lucky Snowman

Today's limited supply challenge was to make a card with a snowman/men...lucky for me, I love snowmen!!! I decided to keep the card rather simple, because it's the limited supply challenge AND I was limited on time!!!

Images by DRS Designs...tree image is a new release available next week!



This snowman is actually juggling snowflakes (in real life - LOL) but I decided to let him juggle some shamrocks/clovers from the tree. The image was colored with my Bics and the clovers are raised on pop dots, along with the snowman panel. Thats a mega scallop punch peeking out from behind the oval. I pierced two rows (pretty evenly too!)...done! This was a fun one!!

Thanks for checking in...don't forget to stop by the DRS Designs blog for some cool tutorials and just overall cool ideas presented by the design team members. Monday brings a new challenge - we hope you can join us!

***Note: check out the All That Scraps/CC Designs blog this weekend too...if you can find the DT member that is having a giveaway and you leave a comment on her blog, you could win a gift certificate!!!

See you soon...

6 comments:

Heather said...

Terrific card Cathy! I love that you used the shamrocks for the snowman to juggle! Super cute!

Jennifer E. said...

WoW! What a creative card. Thanks for the sneek peek! Can't wait to see the new images!

jjcreations said...

Awesome lucky card!!!!! I love the juggling snowman! Joan

Patti said...

Super cute card! Love that tree! And congratulations on being published in Crafts & Things! :)

Mandy said...

A shamrock tree! HOW CLEVER! Great thinking!!

Samantha said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

XO
Your ACWP DT sister :)

I cased a couple of your cards- love your work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails