Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A quick sketch...

card, that is! Busy, busy, busy here, but I had to squeeze in the sketch challenge!!

Images by DRS Designs...star is a new release!!!



I stamped the star twice. The first one I colored green and cut out, the second, I just colored the inner star and cut that out. It is mounted on pop dots. Everything else is pretty simple, some faux stitching, an embossing folder for the white circle and a word window punch for the sentiment. That is ribbon dividing the card front.

Be sure to check out the rest of the new releases AND the DT members blogs for more ideas on how to use them!!! All of their links are in my side bar!

See you soon...

3 comments:

Etha said...

Oh I like that big star!! Can never have enough star stamps :) Great take on the sketch!

jjcreations said...

This is wonderful. I love the pattern around the inside of the green star. I also like how you've off-set everything. Very cool. Joan

Shirley said...

Wow! this is stunning. For some reason, I am not real crazy about red and green, but this is just such a pretty and vibrant combination. A real winner. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails