Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sometimes...

a color combo just falls together and other times...not so much!!! Today is the color challenge on SCS...ruby red, blush blossom and close to cocoa...I found this combo tough to work with...here is my attempt!

Images by DRS Designs...all new releases that are available now!



I used my closest matches on the colors since I don't have many SU! colors. I love this snowflake scroll stamp...I added a teeny tiny jewel to the center. The wide ribbon is from the Michaels dollar bin. The used some of my Target ribbon on the ribbon slide...this card also qualifies for the current DRS Designs blog challenge -piercing! I colored some of the open areas of the ribbon slide with my stardust pen and raised the whole combo on pop dots.

Check out the DRS Designs blog for the challenge AND for another card using this ribbon slide that Angel posted today.

See you soon...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cathy, this is beautiful! I think you did a great job with this color combo!

Shirley said...

Another elegant creation. Love the faux ribbon slide too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails