Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday - Part 2 - already!!

Hi There - back again!!! This is my second post for today so if you're checking in for the first time, please scroll down to see the first two challenges for today!! I was able to squeeze the sketch challenge in before work today...

Images by DRS Designs...



This new word frame is PERFECT for making your own (or as a gift!) stationery! It's perfect for scrapbooking too but we won't go there just yet!!! (Too much guilt over unfinished pages and piles, upon piles of photos! - I'll get to them some day!!!)

Needless to say, I printed the "from the desk of..." on the computer and then stamped my image. Everything is colored with Bic markers. I used the new edger stamp that matches the word frame perfectly to tie everything together. Some jewels and ribbon finish it off nicely.

Ok, that's is for now! Maybe I'll be back later with another sketch! We'll see!
Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails