Monday, October 27, 2008

A DRS Challenge...

Today is the start of the 7th DRS Designs blog challenges...we have a sketch for you this time...



Anyone is welcome to play...there are no time limits...head on over to the DRS blog for some inspiration from our Design Team...

Here is my card...a skewed version of the sketch - oops!



My focal is image is a little big - but very cute!! I made the mistake of trimming my red layer...a little too short!!! But you get the general idea and I pretty much stayed within the general scheme of the sketch!! The scarf was stamped on a green scrap and raised on pop dots. The flake background is a new release, along with the snowman. I added my mini sentiment on a circle punch and adhered with a pop dot. I tied on some embroidery floss and added some jewels to the circles in my border stamp which was stamped in versamark ink.

I hope you can play along in the challenge...feel free to use images other than DRS if you don't have any yet...hopefully they will arrive in time for the next challenge and you can use them then.! Be sure to post a link on the DRS blog if you play and use the keyword DRSC7 if you post on SCS.

See you soon...

2 comments:

Etha said...

love your oops sketch :) the popped up scarf is super and the jewels along the side very yummie :)

Jennifer E. said...

This little guy with his green scarf is just too cute. I really like this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails