Friday, October 24, 2008

Fashion Dilemmas...

we all have them!!! Even cave girls!!! It's Friday and another All That Scraps review preview...this time of Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric!!!



I thought this dp from Three Bugs in a Rug (Itsy Bitsy Spider collection) was perfect for this set! I colored Chrissy's outfit to match the paper. This is a great set to make scenes with! I added a humungo brad to the flower center and it was the perfect touch. Her bone in her hair is raised on a pop dot! I added some yellow dew drops from the Flame collection.

Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs...someone is giving away blog candy but you'll have to visit them all until you find out who it is!!! Good luck!!!

See you soon...

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, she is CUTE and I love the sentiment! Love that paper too! I have some on order! Did you know that Kim Crawford picked the name for the paper series?

Anonymous said...

OK, this is just too funny!! :) I totally love the image!! lol!

Mandy said...

so cute! I love the humungo brad - it sure sets off the card! Thanks for sharing!
- Mandy

Katie Cotton said...

very cute. I just love that sentiment!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails