Thursday, October 23, 2008

One word...

that is all we could use as far as a sentiment for the ways to use it challenge today...oh and the color pink...I was doing really well with that this week...until today! I do have reds in my cards though...a form of pink...that works...right?!

Images by DRS Designs...



I colored this one with my Bic markers...the embossed strip was done with the cuttlebug argyle folder. I added some clear glaze pen to the apples and added some twill ribbon with brads. The "autumn" is part of a larger stamp that says... the beauty of autumn...also by DRS.

and



Great for a November birthday!! I colored with my markers...it is hard to tell, but the sunflowers are coated in sunflower Shimmerz paint! I rounded two of the corners just for something different. The rust panel is raised on pop dots. I pierced around the bottom and top of the scallop and the center strip. Again, I added twill and brads...here is the inside of the card...DRS has a sentiment for every month...check them out here!



Click on the photo for a closer look...

Thanks for stopping by today!
See you soon...

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards Cathy!

Jennifer Love said...

Ooh wee...so gorgeous!

Darlene said...

These cards are fantastic Cathy!! Love the simplicity yet richness of each one!! GREAT job on the coloring!!!

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty Autumn cards Cathy!! :)

Etha said...

wow this is very nice! love the stamp with rounded corners/on a circle, super! And to have the edge peek inside with the sentiment, makes me wish to have my birthday in november!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails