Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today's challenge...

was to use some sort of cracked glass on our projects...the first thing that came to mind was the cool DRS Designs stained glass stamps...that qualifies right?!

All images by DRS Designs...



I simply stamped my image on vellum with black craft ink and then heat embossed with clear powder. (I stamped the stained glass image first and then randomly stamped the new holly image (released this month)). I colored the image with markers on the back, cut out my rectangle, and then layered my vellum onto white cardstock, trimmed and finished my card. A simple technique made very easy with these awesome stained glass stamps...they come in several sizes/shapes. Check them out HERE. Perfect for cards year round!!!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails