Friday, October 31, 2008

Holy Moly...

was today's limited supply challenge a tough one!! I thought and thought about how I could "disguise" a stamp and finally came up with this...

Images by DRS Designs...



Mr. Frog's hat came from the new Santa buggie stamp recently released by DRS. I inked it with a black marker, stamped it and then cut it out and colored. I added dazzling diamonds to the fluff and just realized that I forgot to add a tiny white pom pom to his hat! Well, picture it there for now!! (LOL)

I added liquid applique for "Santa's" beard and stamped his arm on a scrap, colored it and added it with a pop dot as part of it was covered when I added the applique. I thought the Ho, Ho, Ho was perfect for him in his disguise! The flakes on the shimmer green panel are a new release as well. Some ribbon, a felt sizzix snowflake and jewel finish things off.

Well, it's time to start getting ready for the trick or treaters! Have a happy and safe Halloween.
See you soon...

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cathy... that is the cutest dog gone thing I have ever seen! I love love love this! great job!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with Mr. Froggie!! He is so easy to dress up and to put into interesting situations. LOL

Jennifer E. said...

OMG! This is adorable! I love his beard!

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE!! How cute!! I think you pulled this one off VERY well!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails