Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Simple Joys...

second post for today...scroll down for this mornings CC Designs sneak peek...

Today's color challenge was red, kiwi/olive and pink....

Images by DRS Designs...



The sentiment is a new release by DRS Designs. I used my scor-pal to make the embossed square. I stamped one of the DRS card edgers along the left and top in versamark ink...I used the one with the sleigh bells...another two in one stamp! I stamped the ornament in black ink, colored it and then ran it through my Xyron...I then added dazzling diamonds and packing tape. After cutting it out, I stamped the image again on a scrap and paper pieced the ribbon and ornament top. The ornament is adhered to the card with pop dots. A torn edge embossed with an embossing folder and jewels (as usual!) finish it off.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another CC Designs sneak peek AND the Color Throwdown weekly color challenge!

******************************

In other news...have you checked out the new paper crafting site - Paper Craft Planet?? Well, head on over! It's a whole new website dedicated to paper crafts with a forum and a gallery and groups...be sure to stop by and join the DRS Designs group! We'd love to have you as a member! It's easy and it's free! See you over there!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails