Monday, December 22, 2008

Ba-ling!!

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you probably know that I like to add jewels so it will be no surprise that I added a bling challenge to the list of DRS Designs blog challenges this year! Be sure to check out the challenge on the DRS Designs blog and please play along! We all have some kind of bling in our work areas. If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword DRSC11 and be sure to post a comment on the DRS blog with a direct link to your creation.

Here is my bling-y card...Images by DRS Designs...



I used one of the newest sentiments released by DRS this past month. (Stay tuned because in the next week or so you should start seeing sneak peeks of more new stamps being released!! You don't want to miss these!!) I love this interlocking flower background - such a fun stamp with SO many possibilities. I stamped it with the SU! celebration pad (bottom panel) and then ran it through my Xyron and added dazzling diamonds. The panel on the left was stamped in black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. I added a jewel for every flower center. All the colored panels are shimmer paper as well as the sizzix sun. Enough bling for you?!!!

The sketch for this card is from the Stamp Something challenge blog for this week. Go check the blog, the sketch and the cards out...the sponsor this week is DRS Designs!!! If you participate in the sketch and post a link to your card, you could win a DRS Designs stamp!!

Be sure to head over to the DRS Designs blog too to check out what the other DT members did with their bling-y projects!!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this Cathy! Too funny and just the way I feel too. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails