Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A little change...

of pace!! I decided to do something other than a holiday card today! After completing yesterday's challenge, I decided I wanted to make another star! This time with only one layer. As I was laying yesterdays card out I noticed that just one layer of the star looked like a quilt square and thus...today's card using today's color challenge on SCS!!

Images by DRS Designs...




I used the interlocking flower background on the green panel and on the blue panel...I love the font on this sentiment. The trend lately with ribbons, seems to be adding buttons and cord...so that's what I did!!!! I like the look!

That's all for today! I hope you'll check back tomorrow...just a reminder that the Color Throwdown crew is on hiatus until January, but I will be back with something for tomorrow's sketch challenge on SCS and maybe something other than a card!!!!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails