Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wishes from Santa...

When I saw today's sketch challenge I knew it was perfect for an image I've been wanting to use! Again, due to the busyness of this time of year, the card is simple!!

Images by DRS Designs...



I stamped the image with black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. I then sponged some barely banana ink around the image. My scor-pal came in handy again for dressing up the card base. I used one of the new DRS ribbon slides on the lower left and ran some white grosgrain ribbon through it.

And since were on the topic of Christmas...here is a cute little box for you! I found the box directions on Val Stangle's blog. The box is filled with candy cane coated marshmallows...the recipe was found on Julie Buhler's blog on this post.



The snowflake is a sizzix die cut. I cut it from kraft paper and added a shimmer paper snowflake punch. I covered both with diamond dust glitter - the kind that looks like shards of glass. I found mine at All That Scraps. I finished it off with a button and some Martha Stewart bakers twine.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the direct link for the marshmallows : http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/12/you-deserve-a-break.html

I'm glad you tried them, they are SOOOOO yummy!!

jjcreations said...

I love the card you did for the sketch challenge....great belt buckle! Joan

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous creations Cathy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails