Friday, January 9, 2009

Hearts...

The topic of the limited supplies challenge over on SCS today...well, I couldn't let this challenge pass me by especially since DRS Designs just released a very cool heart image...



I took a shabby chic route with this one!! Don't you just love this sentiment? I stamped the heart twice, once in black and once in red. I then cut the bottom off the black heart along the word lines and adhered it to the red heart. I used a cotton ball dipped in white craft ink to rub around the edges. I stamped just the lower portion of my card with one of the cool interlocking background designs that are quickly becoming my go to stamps!!

I made a few other cards for this challenge but you'll have to check back tomorrow to see them! We're in for another snow storm this weekend, let's hope my "to do" book, yes, I said book (!) will have some projects crossed off in by the start of the week.

See you soon...don't forget Monday brings a new challenge on the DRS Designs blog...you won't want to miss this one!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Cathy!! That sentiment is darling!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails