Monday, January 19, 2009

I gave it a try...

second post for today...

but I'm not sure I like it!! Today's technique challenge on SCS was faux mosaic...I think I can safely say, it is not one of my favorites but at least I gave it a try. As soon as I saw the challenge I thought of the DRS Designs stained glass images and how similar they are to the look of the technique and then I decided that I had to give it a try using one of the stained glass images.

Images by DRS Designs...



So, what do you think? I wanted a simple card and I thought this saying was perfect for just this type of card! I used one of the DRS flourishes on the base of the card. I added some black brads to my mosaic panel and some SU! gold cord to the spine of the card. The heart scallop image is a new release and fits the giga size scallop punch.

Don't forget, only a few more days to try for the DRS Designs blog candy. All you have to do is make a card (you do that most days anyway, right?!) and use a ribbon slide (any kind of ribbon slide) and post it to THIS post...you could be the random winner of FREE STAMPS!!!!! So, what are you waiting for...go stamp a card and try for some candy!!!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails