Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Warm and Fuzzy...

Doesn't the baby blanket look so warm and fuzzy?! I couldn't resist adding this felt blanket to this new image by DRS Designs. After stamping and coloring the images with markers, I simply took my exacto knife and cut along the three sides of the carriage and slid the felt through - easy peasy!!!



The DRS grass image made it very easy to create a scene and I simply sponged the sky and grass area.
DRS also came out with a bunch of new "handmade" by stamps. Well, you know when a thought gets in your head and you just can't get it out? That's where the handmade stamp came in!! It's new, so I wanted to use it and well...I'm sure you can figure out the rest!!! To finish things off I added some vellum butterflies with jewels.

Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to check out the DRS Designs blog and participate in our current challenge AND check out the CPS blog and participate in their sketch challenge. Both could earn you some blog candy!!!

See you soon....

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Oh how cute! That little blankie just screams cozy! What a great idea and a great card!

wendyp said...

how cute and creative!!! love how you tucked the blanket into the carriage image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails