Monday, February 23, 2009

Belated...

second post for today...

So...did you miss me??? Did you even know I was gone all last week?! LOL Probably not since I pre-scheduled all my blog posts...the wonders of internet technology!!! Yes, I was missing in action last week while enjoying a family vacation at Disney World! We had a great but tiring time! We drove straight through both ways from and back to CT - whew...that is one long ride! I would do it again though - anything for the mouse, right?!

While I was gone, I missed my very first blog-hop with Artful Inkables...Kristin just released 4 fabulous sets - be sure to check them out!

The sample I have for you today features the new Birthday Best set which includes 10 EZ mounted rubber stamps...



I used today's technique challenge over on SCS to stamp the background on the blue panel - rubber band stamping! The image was colored with Bic Markers and the blue panel was stamped in versamark ink for the rubber bands and the sentiment cicle. Such a fun set - great for those bright, fun birthday cards we all need! I stamped the image twice, colored the bow portion twice and cut one out and adhered it with pop dots. I adhered the ribbon on a slant and tied a bow.

That's it for today...I'm off to get caught up and back on track from vacation!

See you soon...thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy ~ This is perfect...I love this set from ArtfulINKables...and I guess that after seeing your fabulous coloring and design...I am just going to have to buy the set...LOVE IT!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails