Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Bold Invitation...

Today's first color challenge on SCS today was to use some bold colors! Apparently the "real" color challenge was posted late, but I decided to participate in the first one posted.

Here is my bold invitation...

Images by DRS Designs...



I masked these fun balloons that were recently released by DRS. I colored them in the color challenge colors since there were alot and I knew I couldn't use all the colors in my layers! Can you say busy?! The sentiment was perfect as usual. I used my Martha Stewart doily border punch which my stamp fit into nicely! Some jewels and ribbon finished it off. The circles were cut with a Creative Memories circle cutter. The background dots were stamped in versamark ink.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Color Throwdown card...and I'm sure I'll find time to participate in the SCS sketch challenge as well.

See you soon...

1 comment:

Denise said...

Very pretty! Love the colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails