Monday, February 16, 2009

You're Invited...

to take a look at all the new birthday images that DRS Designs has just released!! You can check them out HERE. You asked for them and DRS listened!!! These images are so useful and so much fun to use you need them all!!!!

Here is a card/invitiation using the new solid cake image...just think of all the fun colors you can stamp (and heat emboss) this cake in!!!



I saw a card by Leigh O'Brien on SCS the other day and it inspired my layout on this card. The you're invited was released a month or two ago and it works for any invitation occasion. I stamped the cake in black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. The balloons on the colored panels were stamped randomly in versamark ink. I rounded opposite corners on each panel and added jewels in the same fashion. The cake circle is adhered to a dark pink shimmer giga scallop punch so that only a tiny bit of the scallops peek through.

I am really liking this fun card!! I hope you do too and that you head on over to DRS to check out all the other new images. Keep in mind too that DRS also has a TON (yes, I'm yelling because they have so many!!!) of awesome birthday sentiments. They even have a sentiment and image for every month!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails