Saturday, March 14, 2009

Quick, easy and fun...

That's the way party crafts should be right? These little boxes that were part of the SCS technique challenge a few weeks ago are perfect for last minute (small) gifts and/or party favor boxes.

Images by ArtfulINKables...



I chose to use the Birthday Best set on this box. When I saw a card that Kristin made using this image, I just had to case it!! She stamped the cake just like mine, coming off the corner and I thought it looked so cool! This color combo is quickly becoming one of my favorites!! I colored my image with Bic Markers and stamped the circle image from the set once in black on pink passion and then in pink passion on white. I stamped it again in versamark all over the box and popped a few of the circles on the back flap. Some cool shred and I was done!!!

Thanks for spending part of your Satruday with me!
See you soon...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

This is adorable, Cathy. It is a fun way to stamp that cake...isnt it? One of the things I love about this box is your little popped up 'HB's in the background. Adorable!

dpkennedy said...

What a cute box! Love the image placement!

Elena said...

What a fun box! Love the dimension you created, Cathy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails