Friday, March 13, 2009

A Late Bug...

second post for today...

I just had to do another bug card for today's limited supply challenge over on SCS...I've been wanting to use Carl Caterpillar from DRS Designs for a while and today was the perfect opportunity!



I paired Carl with this fly away butterfly image (stamped in versamark ink) and this belated birthday sentiment!. This will come in handy since most of the cards I send lately are late!!!!! I made a special addition to the card...his googlie eyes!! I just love those things!!!

This card is also for Sharon Johnson's stamp simply challenge...to use a white mat...this was good for me because I automatically go for a black mat to ground my focal pieces. If you haven't visited Sharon's blog, you must do so now!! Her work is just outstanding!!

That's all for now...be sure to stop back as I will be posting again this weekend!
See you soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Cathy...you have been quite busy...with creating at least 3 cards since I have last been here...and they are all just adorable...I love the eyes on the caterpillar...but I also love the cards below...Creative? hmmm...jealousy is showing his big green head here :)

dpkennedy said...

Aww, this is so cute! I love his googly eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails