Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sketchy Birthday Boy!

second post for today...

Know any cutie pie boys having a birthday? Well then, this is the card for them!!!
When I saw the large center panel on today's sketch challenge over on SCS, I knew I had to use this cutie pie boy image and this appropriate sentiment!

Images by DRS Designs...



This was such a fun card. The cutie pie kids are so much fun to color in!! Did you order yours yet? They are all must haves and they cover almost any occasion! I stamped the red panel with the easy square background and the yellow strips with the sports ball background to go with the sentiment. I added a sparkly pom pom to his party hat! To finish things off I added a large black button with some twill ribbon tied in a knot.

I thought I would "try" to try something new going forward...whenever I color I thought you might want to see the Bics that I used...so here goes (I just realized that I forgot to add the Copic markers that I used for the skin tones - I typically use powder pink as my darkest, baby skin pink as my middle and milky white as my lightest color in the combo)...



Thanks for stopping by...any questions on the Bic's, just let me know...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Cathy! I love your colors...this is such a "happy" card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails