Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sticky Wishes...

Today's ways to use it challenge on SCS was to use stickers. Let's see...let me think...do I have any stickers???!!!! UMMMMM YEAH! I have drawers full of them! Why I never use them, I haven't a clue!! But I dug a few out today AND I used them along with some stamps!!!

Images by DRS Designs...



My stickers are by Stickopatamus - flowers and Jolee - dragonflys. I stamped the interlocking flower background on the green panel in versamark ink. I cut the sentiment circle (love the font!!) with my Creative Memories cutting system and then layered it on top of a giga black scallop punch. I added my stickers and then my ribbon before adhering the sentiment.

A quick, fun and easy card!!!

Thanks for checking in today...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails