Saturday, April 25, 2009

ArtfulINKables Saturday

Hi There...it's the weekend again, yeah!! Hope you had a good week...it's going to be warm her for the next few days and I am soooo happy about that!!! With the flowers and warm air that comes with this time of year, speacial occasions also start to crop up...like graduation!! We have a niece and nephew graduating high school this year so I thought I would start on my graduation cards!!

Images by ArtfulINKables...from the newly released Celestial Bodies set.



I thought the sentiment and stars were perfect for a graduation card! Just goes to show how versatile this set is! The yellow stars were cut with my sizzix. A quick and easy card for girl or boy!

Thanks for checking in today...be sure to stop back tomorrow and guess what?! Next week we'll be starting to show peeks of the new DRS Designs images set to be released on May 2!! I'm over the moon (get it?!) over them...can't wait to share them with you!!

See you soon...

3 comments:

Velta said...

Cathy ~ This is delightful!!! My next project is where I am going to use these stamps...it is my 3D project...Have a super weekend :)

toners said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful color choice :)

Jessica G. said...

What a great sentiment and perfect for the upcoming graduation season! Beautiful card -- I really like how you shaded these gorgeous stars!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails