Friday, April 24, 2009

In my house...

there is a purple room with a white stamped border...it's dd's room and the inspiration behind today's card...that and the fact that the limited supplies challenge on SCS was to make a card using the colors of a room in our house!!!

Images by DRS Designs...



I stamped the large and medium butterflies in white craft ink and then heat embossed with white powder. For the sentiment, I inked the stamp in black and stamped off twice on scrap before stamping on my card. I then cleaned it and stamped it in white craft and heat embossed with the white powder. The border punch is one of the new EK success punches. The DRS easy butterfly background was stamped in versamark ink. I added some ribbon, a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and prima and jewel finish things off.

I'll be back this weekend with an ArtfulINKables post tomorrow and my Sunday post on the DRS Designs blog...

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails