Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers For You...

second post for today...

Welcome back!! It's Wednesday and time for another sketch challenge over on SCS...

Here is my card...Images by DRS Designs...



This flower image is one of my all time favorite DRS images!! This For You sentiment is so versatile and is the perfect size. I colored on the kraft paper using my Bics and I really like the way it came out. I don't, however, like the way my white gel pen kept skipping! So frustrating...I didn't get the clean lines I wanted, but overall, I'm pretty pleased! The brown jewels were clear when I adhered them to the circle...a couple of swipes with my brown Copic marker and I had my own custom colored jewels!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails