Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just White...

that's the only paper we could use for today's ways to use it challenge on SCS! At first, I thought, no problem. But this challenge was much harder than I thought it would be! This is my second attempt...the first one went terribly awry!!

Images by DRS Designs...



I embossed the top portion with the swiss dots embossing folder and the lower portion with my scor-pal. The cherry leaves are raised on pop dots as well as the cherry in front. I colored the image with my Bic markers and then made a "frame" with my black Copic and a ruler. The red circle under the sentiment is actually a red button. A jewel (raindrop!) on the leaf finishes things off!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

4 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

The white paper is gorgeous- I love the textures and how it makes your stamped image really POP!

Mandy said...

Ohh...this is gorgeous!!!!!

Unknown said...

amazing, I love it.

Barbara said...

Love this, Cathy!! Gorgeous cherries!

Related Posts with Thumbnails