Monday, November 22, 2010

Brilliant Fall

Hi There - I hope you are having a brilliant fall so far. DRS came out with some knockout images for their most recent release. I think this leaf image is one of my favorites...I see this image as being very vesatile. Here's one way to use it...in colorful fashion!



I used the image to stamp a background on the long panel and then used the image, along with a new fall sentiment as my focal panel. The leaves were colored with sharpie markers and the focal image life was detailed with a Sakura stardust pen. I added a silk leaf as a fun embellishment. The kraft panel was dry embossed with the cuttlebug swirl background.

Be sure to check back as I will have another Color Throwdown color challenge card for you on Wednesday. You do not want to miss this week's color combo.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Karin said...

Your coloring on the leaf is so pretty!

Samantha said...

Pretty card Cathy. Love the sparkles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails