Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's That Time of Year...

again! Can you believe the holidays are here already?! I know I can't. This past year has flown by. Seeing that Thanksgiving is less than a week away, I thought I would share a turkey card with you! DRS has cooked up some awesome Thanksgiving/Fall designs this year and this card sports two of those images.

Images by DRS Designs...




I kept this design pretty simple. I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink on my kraft panel. The turkey was stamped on white, colored with sharpies and then cut out, twice and mounted on pop dots. I used kitchen string for the ties on the turkey legs. A fiskars border punch, some ribbon, a button and some jewels finished things off.

Thanks for checking in.
See you soon...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Cute card! I love how you tied his legs. Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails