Friday, December 8, 2006

Have I mentioned...

how much I love my Sizzix?? These are a few sneak peek photos of a special project I have been working on and hope to complete this weekend for the final unveiling! I used my handy dandy sizzix to cut pretty much everything I needed for this special project...

I'm hoping my girls like it...
it's a little time consuming but hopefully worth the effort...can you guess what it is?

On another note, I've been super busy with work and I'm falling behing on the SCS challenges for this week - hopefully I can squeeze an idea or (dare I hope?) two in sometime today...in addition to other ideas for other things floating around in my noggin...oh, and my very long "to do" list for general "life" (laundry, cooking, cleaning) type things that keep getting in the way!
I'll be back and I hope you will too...I know you're curious as to what this really is! ;-)






1 comment:

Monds & Mayberry said...

I love my sizzix too and can't wait to see what this is. I may have to add it to my list of projects. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails