Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Merry Mickey #2

Wow - did I have a hard time getting this guy posted on here this morning! It just didn't want to load photos! Hopefully that issue has passed...here is number two in my Mickey "series". Not sure why I am calling it a series because this may be it! I'm not sure what else I can do with this Mickey image but you can be sure if something comes to me, I will post it!

I pretty much did the same thing as my first one...stamped Mickey with black Staz-on and masked him so I could stamp the trees...multiple ones this time...rather than sponge the sky with blue Staz-on though, I decided to try coloring with my metallic permanent marker...what do you think? Sponge or marker? I can't decide! The snow is again dazzling diamonds adhered with my Zig two-way glue pen...I also went around the outside of the ornament with my gold permanent pen...colored everything with my sharpies. No sentiment on this one though. I love this ribbon - it reminds me of Minnie!

My apologies for the typos, etc in my previous post...I was in such a rush yesterday that I didn't have time to properly proofread!

Hope you're having a good week - we're halfway to the weekend! Wow, these weeks fly by sometimes!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails