Monday, December 11, 2006

Since we're on the subject of Sizzix...

and I have yet to complete the sneak peek project...I thought I would highlight some other Sizzix projects I have done in the past...

The die cut machines have been getting alot of publicity on the SCS site lately...the newest of course, being the Cuttlebug...(luckily for me all the Cuttlebug "tools" work in the Sizzix)...but long before the little green machine came on the scene, I was having fun playing with my red machine!!! As you can see below...


These two apple pieces were the front panels of gift bags...I die cut the assorted "shapes", chalked around the outer edges, cut and adhered the different "pieces" of each and adhered those to the panels that would go on the bags...

The blue bus thank you was for my dd's bus driver one year...when dd#2 was in Kindergarten, she and two friends would always sit together and play with their Pollys' on the bus...so I went in on a gift card with the other two moms and we presented it to her in this card...


This was a farewell to dd#1's first grade teacher. At the end of that school year her teacher retired and this is the project I "cased" from the Sizzix project site...each flower center has a photo of each child in the class...this was a fun project...I hope she enjoys looking at it from time to time...




This sunflower card is 3-d, so to speak...the fences fold out and that is how the card opens...the sentiment, etc would go on the back...
The bags on the left are Halloween bags I made for a craft fair and filled with candy corns...the bags are made from felt and stitched together on my sewing machine...I embellished them with felt pieces cut from my Sizzix...I thought they were cute but I didn't sell one of them! I had ghosts, a cat sitting on a fence with a ghost behind as you can see in the photo...another sported the bare tree and a jack-o-lantern...
So, there you have it! More fun with Sizzix! I'm off to the next activity! For those curious about the sneak peek...I HOPE to finish it tonight!!! If so, it will be posted tomorrow! We decorated the last of the trees last night and I was just too tired to work on it!
See you soon!

1 comment:

Monds & Mayberry said...

I love these projects! I will be copying the teacher idea for the end of my daughter's kindergarten year since I am the room mom. Thanks for sharing all of these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails