Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Combined challenges...

Hi again - ok, so I couldn't resist taking another shot at todays sketch challenge and combining it with yesterdays color challenge! Everything was out and dd#1 was a basketball practice, so why not, right?!

This color combo is growing on me - makes me think of Spring especially since after having such mild weather here in the Northeast we now have frigid temps! I don't have SU! paper in these colors so I matched as close as possible with what I do have...the background is paisley (SU!) and the purple pieces are embossed with my Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder...the sentiment is by Inkadinkadoo...I pierced the pink scallop and then used my white gel pen around the holes...used my slit punch on just the two corners and added some pink jewels this time! the pink circle is raised as well as the sentiment circle. The green circle is pierced as well. The ribbon is held on with an eyelet that my crop-a-dile for some reason broke! I tried to camaflouge that with yet another jewel!! Not sure if you can tell but I pierced three rows on the right side...each row bigger or smaller, depending on how you look at it, than the other! This was a fun card.
See you soon...

1 comment:

Monds & Mayberry said...

This is such a fun card! I love it. I read your blog regularly and don't think I have left a comment yet - sorry about that. I really enjoy everything you share! Have a great night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails