Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I have a fear...

of patterned paper!!! Not buying it, mind you...using it!!!
This is for todays sketch challenge #106 on SCS found here:



I have tons of patterned paper...I just don't use it. It's so pretty...I guess I feel like if I use it up I either won't be able to find any more like it or well...I don't know why else!!! Usually what happens is when I do use it...and its gone, I forget I even had it!! The things that go on in my head!!! ;-)
I also seem to have a problem when I do decide to use it...even though its patterned...I feel the card looks plain sometimes...like this one. I'm trying to convince myself that it is ok to do simple but it just feels like its missing something...I have ribbon (SU!), I have jewels...I pierced the side...I even added a bracket from my new Cuttlebug alpha - Olivia font in silver paper. The patterned paper is from a Marcella pack that was on clearance at Target...I once again used my slit punch to make ticket corners. The sentiment is from SU! Sincere Salutations.
I hope you are having a good week...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails