Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

No school today!! DH braved the weather and trekked off to work...good thing because I still had one gift that was left undone until just now!

A coaster frame for his desk of his girls! Hope he likes it! I got the idea from Debbie Olson - you can find a link to her blog on the right...this is my version! I've had the hinges for while and finally put them to use! The coasters are covered front and back with scrap pieces of patterned paper...I ran ribbon over the areas I had to piece together. It's a pretty simple project...I adhered my paper with two sided tape as well as the photos...the primas are stuck on with glue dots and the jewels are self-stick! The sentiments are punched out with the word window punch (SU!)...another thing I've had for a while and never used is a baby girl stamp from Colorbok - it's like the date stamps...you roll it around for the sentiment you want...came in handy today!!

It's a snow day but there is no playing outside...sleet and freezing rain aren't much fun! I'm working on today's sketch challenge but wanted to pop this in real quick - I'll be back later!

Keep checking in...I'll be giving away some fun blog candy very soon...you don't want to miss it!

Hope you have a good heart day! See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails