Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just in time...

Whew - I was able to tackle another item on my to do list before relaxing time tonight!!! Of course, by the time I sit down to relax I'm usually asleep a few minutes later!! Anywho...just wanted to share my contribution to this weeks color challenge found here:



I'm pretty pleased with this one! All images are DRS Designs...you can find a link to their site in the tool bar on the right----->

Isn't this flourish/swirl stamp cool? I love it...I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head on how I want to use it...I stamped the flourish in cranberry on white and sponged certainly celery around it...I pierced around areas of the flourish and colored the inside areas with my Stardust pen. Very sparkly!! I stamped the doodle flowers on yellow in cranberry and colored their centers with my white gel pen...I also used the white gel pen to put dots in the centers of the flowers on the celery piece - they were stamped in certainly celery. I pierced the upper right corner and the focal point is raised on leftover stamp rubber...

No sign of snow yet...the forecast says to expect almost a foot - yikes! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more challenge postings...that is if the girls don't make me into a snowmom!!

Thanks for visiting...see you soon...

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty...I think you did an awesome job with the CC!

Anonymous said...

i love this card! the flourish is great!!! pretty colors..

Related Posts with Thumbnails