Friday, April 20, 2007

Bugs!!!

Ladybugs that is!! The cute, fun kind of bugs!! Believe it or not we sometimes get them in the house in the fall, when it warms up after a cold snap...then they are not cute and fun...they are messy and kind of smelly!! Anywho...today was the limited supply challenge on SCS:



Here is my ladybug birthday card...

These are new images from DRS Designs - link on the right!
The background is embossed with my new circles cuttlebug folder - found at Michaels this week. I also stamped the DRS multiple birthday sentiment stamp in red on the red panel but you can't see it in the photo...the lady bugs are stamped on watercolor paper and watercolored. The main focal point is matted several times and raised on pop dots. The sentiment is mounted on a scallop square cuttlebug die cut. I added some black eyelets and tied some hemp in between each set. Added some faux stitching as well...I thought about adding jewels but decided they just didn't go with the ladies...not today anyway!
Thanks for stopping by...we finally had some warm weather and sun today! Yeah!! I'm off to start on some first communion invites...a busy weekend is ahead as usual...soccer season starts tomorrow! I didn't think the fields would be dry after last weeks nor'easter but things are looking up!!!
See you soon...

3 comments:

Kristine said...

WooHoo!! Those are soo cute!! I think I'll do a ladybug themed b-day party for my 6 yr old next month. I love your detail and the xtra strip at the bottom. Love the whole thing! :)

Anonymous said...

love the lady bugs! very cute! btw, i wanna know a little more about you, so you've been tagged check it out here
www.craftyme-kimberly.blogspot.com

dawnmercedes said...

adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails