Saturday, April 28, 2007

Candy Anyone...

STICKY::::
I'm trying out this sticky thing...bear with me...assuming this works, this sticky will stay up here until Saturday evening when we pull the winner...all recent posts will follow this one...you can comment on this post or the original blog candy post to enter yourself in the drawing...
you can either comment on your favorite teacher or just leave a comment (nice of course! ;-) )Thanks for visiting and good luck!!!


Candy prize includes: bubble letter stickers, dimensional sticker by K & Co., metal plaques, a good luck stamp and an Ellison diploma (thin) die.

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Great job on the Sticky!!

Mimi Hornberger said...

Cute Candy and great job on the sticky! My favorite teacher, so many years ago, was Ms. Lily. She was my kindergarten teacher in 1970, you do the math! LOL! She was and older woman and she was so kind and patient. I just remember loving her so. I still have the burlap covered cigar box with my tiny hand print in the top and my signature. Thanks for the post, as it brought back some sweet memories!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! My favorite teacher was my 5th grade teacher Mrs Leppert. I actually still keep in contact with her. She really changed my life. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails