Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Stamps and a sketch!

It's Wednesday - sketch challenge day over at SCS - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239520

I received some new stamps from DRS today and it turns out these graduation stamps were great for today's challenge...
so... I made some simple graduation cards...
on this one, the tassel is embossed with gold embossing powder...
for this one I flipped the sketch...
and again embossed the tassel with gold powder...along with the sentiment. I had computer problems this afternoon and was finally able to get these posted! Of course, everything else is now backed up as well - work, dinner, getting the kids to bed! One of those days...the highlight was a bunch of new stamps...I'll be sharing them with you over the next few days so be sure to stop by again...

See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy,
These are great! I love the stamps and the way you embossed the added tassle and sentiment. Looks sharp.

Related Posts with Thumbnails