Thursday, May 31, 2007

And finally, the winner is...

sorry for the delay in posting the blog candy winner - we were having a thunderstorm here and I had to turn the computer off! In the meantime, we chose the winner...well, actually DH chose the winner since dds were arguing over who was going to choose! So, in typical guy fashion he decided to go with the number on the basketball shirt that we was wearing...sooo without further ado, the number on tonight's shirt is #2!!!!! CAKVD/Cheryl...you're the winner so please email me your snail mail address (link on the right) and I will ship these goodies right out to you!!
Thank you to all who commented and shared such great ideas for vacation spots...no, we haven't made a final decision yet...I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I made it worse...now we have more places to pick from!!!!

Sorry, no cards to share with you today...:-(
I spent my day removing screens (we're having the house painted), killing ants (we seem to have a nest somewhere!) and cleaning out dd's closet - can you believe I got rid of a Hefty bag full of junk?! Yikes...and she's only 10 - almost 11!!! I hope to get some cards done tomorrow...I also need to get started on end of year gifts - I'm running out of time....didn't May just start? Wow this month flew by! We don't end school here until 6/25 so I'm not crazed...yet!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Yeah! I am so excited! Thank you very much!
Cheryl KVD

Related Posts with Thumbnails