Saturday, June 2, 2007

Let's see...

if this works - I had trouble uploading photos last night so we'll see if it works today...these are my submissions for the limited supply challenge - retirement cards...
here they are:



All images are by DRS Designs - I'll be working on a series of military cards so stay tuned...all post them all together...
The first card uses pretty much all the challenges for the week! The wet watercolor technigue - I spritzed my paper and stamped the image in bliss blue, let it dry and then stamped in garden green. I distressed pretty much the whole card. The second uses my sizzix stars and one of the great military stamps by DRS Designs...I stamped the focal point in gold craft and heat embossed with gold powder. I heat embossed the stripes on the side with black craft and clear powder. Paper pierced and faux stitched on the stars as well. It is hard to see but the smaller star is stitched with my stardust pen.

Just a quickie today...busy Saturday and I'm wondering if this post will work!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
See you soon...

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I just LOVE that first one especially...my husband loves to fish and I don't have any fishing stamps!! They're both great though. Love your picture up on your banner!! :)

Heidi said...

These are awesome! I love that fish card! I have a stamp that is similar and I am going to try that tonight for a Father's Day card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

I love the fishing card!! Its so woodsy and outdoor feeling. I bet any man will love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails