Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday, Sunday...

only had time for one card today...was able to enjoy coffee with a friend this morning, surf around SCS for a while, made quick card and then went to a picnic! Whew...I thought Sunday was supposed to be restful!! Well, I guess it's better than weeding my gardens...which have been neglected since I started stamping and scrapping! ;-)

So here it is...no challenge involved, just a card for fun!!!

All images are by DRS Designs, www.drsdesigns.com


The image was stamped in red and then I outlined it with a black marker. I stamped with my plaid stamp on the red layer and then outlined a few of the lines with my stardust pen. The sentiment is popped on leftover stamp rubber. I also drew a circle doodle around the image so the off white didn't look too stark. I used my Creative Memories circle cutters for the circles.

I have one more Amish stamp that has yet to be inked...stay tuned for that this week...along with more designs for the circle (not sure what to call it) that I used on my mini cards from last Monday...I liked that one as soon as I saw it...now to come up with ideas for it!!!!

Can you believe Memorial Day weekend is quickly approaching? I don't know where this month went! Usually we go to Cape Cod for the long weekend but both girls have parties and such so this year we will be home...I see some stamping in my future!! I saw a cool idea/inspiration for a framed project in a catalog I received the other day...maybe I'll have time to give that a whirl if not during the upcoming week then over the long weekend...

Have a good week...

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails