For some reason I can't get my cursor to appear in the title section - ugh!
A bright color challenge today...real red, green galore and tempting turquoise...
my first card was made using my new RubberStampingFun review set...I went against the SCS selecting grain and chose set #2...6 stamps as seen in the previous post - this card uses 4 of them. (click on photos for closer views)
I really like the flower and butterfly images but I'm not liking the leaf image too much...maybe it's the color...we'll see how I like it on the next card. A simple design to showcase the actual stamps...I masked some of the flowers. I wanted to add some sparkle but again I didn't want to take away from the images just yet. The sentiment is a stamp by savvystamps. The focal point is raised on pop dots.
My next card uses all DRS Designs images. You can find them here:
I stamped my card edger vertically and horizontally in black...the sentiment is simply stamped in black and I decided not to mat it with black, just for something different! I used my mega and giga scallop circles for the focal point which was stamped in black and colored in with markers. Added some ribbon and piercing for good measure!! I also added a black brad in the corner as filler. A simple design...I like it!!!
It's still hot here but I hear it's supposed to break tonight...unfortunately my 10 year old has her first summer league basketball game tonight...before it breaks! We're off...