Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hmnnn...guess the title thingamabob is not working today!! Anywho...here is another RubberStampingFun review set card...(click on photo for a close up)



I'm thinking this image was meant to be a sun but after looking at it for a while I decided it would make a good "sun"flower! I rocked and rolled the stamp in summer sun and close to cocoa...did the same with the leaves in certainly celery and garden green. I added some seed beads to the flower centers with crystal effects. I'm trying to get used to using my oodles and oodles of patterned paper so I snuck a piece of that in there too!! I added the sentiment from the Papertrey Green Thumb set in close to cocoa. The fence is made with my Sizzix die. I added some marker highlights to it. The flower stems are simply paper piercings faux stitched with my garden green marker. I sponged some bliss blue very lightly for the sky.
This was a fun card to make.
I am pretty pleased with my first set of stamps from RubberStampingFun. The quality is good and the impressions are just right. The only one I haven't used yet is the snowflake. You can find more stamps (this set has not been released yet) at

Thanks for visiting...see you soon...

4 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

I never would have known that was supposed to be a sun based on your adorable card. You made it look like a perfect sunflower.

Heather S. said...

I chose this set too. I haven't played with mine yet, I will soon though. Your cards are so nice.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Another great card. You are really being quite creative with your set. I have yet to get to mine yet.

Alhambra Club said...

Sun, wow, never would have guessed, this card rocks, it is great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails