Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!!

It's a dreary 4th of July here in the Northeast!!! Here is my submission for today's sketch challenge on SCS: (click on photo for a closer view)



all images by DRS Designs, link on the right...
I used white stazon for the stars and stripes...I used my cuttlebug swirl folder for the red panel...I stamped the dove in gray and then stamped my sentiment in blue craft and heat embossed it with clear powder. I attached my vellum piece with my slit punch and added some stars and a flag! I adhered some thin ribbon I found at Walmart a while back to the seam of the two back panels.

Hope you have a great day - we're off to my parents pool although it's a little cool for me to be in there, I'm sure the kids won't care!!
See you soon...

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, sorry about the dreary day

Pam said...

Love that design! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails